Friday, November 15, 2019

Who followed who in New York....RIGHT...

Those of you who've wondered about this issue of who got what from who in this candid pro business, based in New York...and about this ongoing issue I've had wit this lil Dominican Candid Copycatin midget runnin another site, the video I alluded to in the 2019 Early Trailer about THAT LIE?........It's out finally after months...and yes I did indeed time the release...as people know I do with certain things. As I told people on my sites, it will never appear on my sites because of what I had to show in it, but it will be here as long as this blog is up. I can tell you right now, there is a good chance you'll be lookin at being disillusioned once you see it, as it takes care of this and that myth, this and that propaganda bullshit you may have always assumed was true...it's available right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I2priyEEu4
I'll have it backed up on some site soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment